Guest post Friday, woot woot woot!! Please welcome Emily and see her super cute Summer Burlap Wreath! Here’s Emily:
Hello all! My name is Emily and I am very excited to be guest blogging on This Silly Girl’s Life today. I blog over at Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt. Today I am sharing with you one of my favorite wreaths that I have made, I’m at 5 and counting. I love making my own wreaths because it is easy and they turn out so cute. I had been wanting to try a burlap wreath for a while and I love how it turned out. So here it goes!
-Roll of burlap
-Hot glue gun
1. Began wrapping the burlap tightly around the foam wreath. You have to make sure to keep it tight or it will bunch up. At one point I cut the burlap and hot glued it down then began again in order to keep it tightly wrapped.
2. Once you reach the end hot glue the burlap down and hot glue in any other places that seem loose.
3. Cut the stems off the flowers and hot glue them into place on the wreath.
4. In order to hang the wreath I tied the burlap around the wreath, knotting it in the back and then tied a bow to hang it on my wreath hanger.
I’m pretty much loving how cute and summery this looks on my front door. It was really simple to make too.
My name is Emily and I blog over at lovepastatoolbelt.com. I am newly married and enjoy blogging about our adventures as we set up our house, make new recipes, decorate and try all things DIY. Each Thursday I do a Wedding Thursday featuring ideas for planning a wedding. I hope you will all check out my blog!
You can find Emily at any of these social media sites:
If you would like to guest post like Emily please visit my Guest Post page for more details! Thanks so much for reading!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- The Best Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe (Stovetop and Oven Directions) - October 23, 2019
- Snickerdoodle Bars - October 22, 2019
- Crockpot Chili - October 21, 2019