**This is a sponsored post paid for by the website Scoop NYC. As always, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.**
Hi Lovelies! Today I’m going to be sharing with you my thoughts about the website Scoop NYC. They are an online retailer as well as having 19 boutiques nationwide, that specializes in high end brands. They have both female and male clothing. Here is a quote from the website:
“Our signature store design, dubbed “The Ultimate Closet,” offers a one-stop shopping experience of expertly curated styles: luxury, designer and contemporary ready-to-wear is merchandised together in a sleek shopping environment alongside the season’s most coveted shoes and accessories.” –Found on the “About Us” page
I believe this is true about one of the areas on their online store, the “The Ultimate Closet” as seen below:
This is the one area of the website that you can see the clothing on people. If you click on a look you like, it takes you to another page where it has everything laid out for you in that style. Which is definitely convenient if you have trouble picking out pieces that go together.
I scrolled through the women’s selections and here are my favorite pieces:
Yes, they are expensive but I believe that is what you would expect from high end brands. Another feature of the website is searching for clothing by brand. That way if you know someone that just LOVES Diane Von Furstenberg, you can search through her pieces and grab a great gift for them!
Overall, I think the website is easy to use, with great pictures to see every detail. I like that they also have a blog that they update often. They also have a warehouse sale section, where items are marked down. Right now it looks like all warehouse items are an additional 50% off, I’m not sure if that is a regular feature or not.
My over all thought of the website:
- Easy to use
- Beautiful Clothing
- “The Ultimate Closet” is a great resource for mixing pieces.
- The majority of the clothing is my style.
- Lots of designers to choose from.
- Expensive, I would never be able to purchase anything off there, even if it was in the warehouse sale section PLUS an additional 50% off. I love high end brands and these clothes but for me it is just a dream to own these pieces.
- You do not get to see the clothing on models, this is important to me to see the fit.
- Not a lot of merchandise to choose from. Even though I liked a lot of the pieces, there just wasn’t many options.
So, all in all, if you are able to spend more on high end pieces, I would definitely give this website and store a shot! I really like the clothing offered but I won’t be making any purchases. (Unless I all of the sudden become a millionaire… keep dreaming!)
I hope you enjoyed this review, thanks so much for stopping by!