This post for Patriotic Skittles Fudge has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Skittles. All opinions are mine alone. #SkittlesAmericaMix #tastetherainbow #
Patriotic Skittles Fudge, a no bake fudge recipe made with white chocolate, cream cheese and Skittles America Mix!
I don’t know about you but I am just obsessed with all things Americana. Take one step into our home and you will know right away! I have a mix of farmhouse/Americana decor going on in every room!
So, when I saw these Skittles America Mix on Amazon.com, I snatched them up right away! I knew I could come up with a super fun treat to make with them that would be just perfect for the summer.
Using Amazon Prime to purchase these Skittles America Mix was so easy and of course getting my free 2 day shipping was an added bonus!
The Skittles America Mix come in 5 berry flavors, making them a perfect match for chocolate. My fudge recipe base is white chocolate, cream cheese and powdered sugar so immediately I knew it would work…. and I was right, YUM!
This is pretty much one of the easiest recipes ever. It is no bake, just mix it all together, throw it in the fridge to set, then cut. So easy.
What really sets Skittles apart in general is their unique sweetness but in these America colors it is so easy to decorate for summer. Making your summer sweet and on multiple occasions too. Just set a bowl out with them or put them in different recipes, the whole family will love it.
As soon as I got my Amazon.com package, I was making this fudge, I was so excited!
Patriotic Skittles Fudge
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 Cups powdered sugar
- 15 oz white chocolate chips
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 3/4 Cup Skittles America Mix divided
- red and blue sugar sprinkles optional
- Place cream cheese in a stand mixer and beat until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Add in powdered sugar a little at a time until fully mixed. Scrap down sides of bowl as needed.
- Melt white chocolate to the directions on the back of the bag. Add to cream cheese mixture slowly. Add in vanilla. Fold in 1/2 Cup Skittles.
- Pour fudge into a 9x9 container lined with plastic wrap, parchment or wax paper, smoothing out the top. Add the rest of the Skittles to the top and gently press in. Add sprinkles, optional. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely set, cut into small bite sized pieces and enjoy! Keep refrigerated.
Isn’t it just so pretty! I think I’m in love.