- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 stick or 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with foil and spray the foil with cooking oil.
- In a large enough microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate and butter until the butter has melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the bowl from the microwave and continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in the sugar. Using a kitchen mixer, beat in the eggs and vanilla. Mix in the flour and stir in half of the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and top with the remaining chopped Oreo cookies. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely. Then use the foil to lift the brownies from the pan. Cut into squares.
Enjoy These Delicious Recipes Featuring Peaches
Connect with Alison: