Hi peoples! It’s the last edition in the Christmas series! So you know what that means… dessert! My favorite flavor this time of year is mint and what goes beter with mint then chocolate? What’s better then chocolate? NUTELLA! Yes! You are going to LOVE these beauties, trust me!
Nutella Mint Stuffed Crescent Rolls
These are so so so easy too! They keep well for a couple days in an air tight container but I doubt they will last that long! To me, they are best right out of the oven and almost cooled where there is still that warm gooey chocolate inside, YUM!
Nutella Mint Stuffed Crescent RollsPrint
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 8 Tbls nutella plus more for topping
- 8 each andes mints plus more for topping
- Preheat your oven according to the directions.
- Unroll half of the dough and put the other half back in the fridge for later.
- Roll out one at a time the crescents so they are flat. Spread one Tbls of the nutella onto the dough.
- Crush up the 8 pieces of andes mints, you can do this by chopping with a knife into small chunks. Layer about 1 mint worth of pieces on the bottom, longest part of the crescent roll and roll up like normal. Place on a sheet tray lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Continue rolling until all the crescents are stuffed. Cook as stated on back of package.
- Let cool on a wire rack when they are done cooking and just before serving drizzle more nutella on top and sprinkle more pieces of chopped andes mints.
Step by Step Instructions
I’m telling you, these are a super easy last minute dessert to throw together in case some company pops by unexpected. Also would be great to have in front of a fire before or after the kiddos have gone to bed!
I hope you liked this recipe! What’s your favorite flavor for Christmas time??
Check out past Christmas series recipes: