Mini Banana Puddings, layers of banana flavored pudding, crushed vanilla wafers and whipped topping, perfect for a picnic!
All that delicious banana flavor in these easy to make mini banana puddings!
I made this recipe about a year ago… I know! I really don’t know why I haven’t posted it until now.
It is simple and delicious and now that it is spring, a perfect addition to an afternoon picnic!
Take me to the recipe for Banana Puddings already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Banana Puddings – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
I love recreating classic recipes to fit different occasions or tastes. I did that with a classic dessert, banana pudding!
I love banana pudding and it always remind me of my childhood when my southern Grandma (yes, I have a southern and a northern Grandma, the best of both worlds!) would make it for us and it was gone in a flash!
BUT, my least favorite part was the fresh bananas, I KNOW! I’m crazy like that, so I made a super quick and easy go -to banana pudding treat! Sans real bananas. 😉
Of course, if you like real bananas in your pudding, put them in! You won’t hurt my feelings.
Banana Pudding Vanilla Wafers- what an awesome combo!
Is banana pudding healthy?
I would treat banana pudding as a dessert rather than a healthy banana substitute.
How long can you keep banana pudding in the fridge?
I recommend eating the pudding up within 3 days. You might not want to layer everything until you are ready to eat it though- so the cookies don’t get soggy.
Can you freeze pudding?
Yep! But I recommend just freezing the pudding and not the assembled jars.
Once you are ready to eat the pudding remove from freezer and let it defrost in the fridge, then assemble as normal!
Banana Puddings Recipes are one of my favorites!
So easy and a great make ahead dessert! What is your favorite banana pudding recipe? I’ve seen it made so many ways lately and they all look delicious!
Tools used to make Banana Puddings:
Mini Banana Puddings
- 1 box instant banana cream pudding
- 2 Cups milk
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 30 vanilla wafers crushed
- banana chips for garnish optional
- Make pudding according to directions on the back of the box.
- In a bowl, place half of the pudding and half of the whipped topping. Fold together until combined.
- In medium sized mason jar, layer the vanilla wafer crumbs and the banana pudding. Add another layer of cookies and the banana pudding/whipped topping mixture. Add another layer of vanilla wafers and top is with whipped topping. Add a light dusting of cookie crumbs to the top and a banana chip (optional) for garnish. Serve and enjoy!