This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pearls Olives. All opinions are 100% my own.
Greek Snacking Tray with Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad, perfect as an afternoon snack or a party platter!
Yum! As you all know, I’m a sucker for appetizers or little snacks. Today I had the opportunity to team up with Pearls Olives to tell you about their new single serve packaging! (And about an awesome sweepstakes going on right now!)
I really wanted to feature the Kalamata Pitted Greek Olives variety to go with this Greek snacking tray but they also come in Black Ripe Pitted Olives, Pimento-Stuffed Spanish Green Olives and Sliced California Black Ripe Olives; perfect for topping!
Along with the olives, my Greek snacking tray consists of cubed feta cheese drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, pita triangles and creamy dill cucumber salad! The cucumber salad is light and refreshing, and pairs perfectly with these other strong flavors.
Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad
Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad
- 2 seedless cucumbers English cucumbers
- big pinch of kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 crack fresh black pepper
- more kosher salt to taste
- With a mandolin, carefully slice the cucumbers as thinly as possible. Toss with the big pinch of salt. Place cucumbers in a fine mesh strainer over a bowl. Please in fridge and let the excess liquid run off for one hour. Take the cucumbers out of the fridge, discard the liquid. With paper towels, ring out as much of the liquid as possible, these need to be dry. Place in a medium sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients except for the salt. Dress the cucumbers in the dressing. Taste and add more salt or adjust seasonings to your taste. Serve and enjoy!
Do NOT skip this straining step. If you do you will have a big, watery, bland cucumber soup lol.
Now that your cucumbers are ready, get out the other ingredients! I set this up as if it were more of a party platter. Don’t forget that drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the feta, yum! I just took a block of feta and cut it into equal cubes.
After this shoot I actually threw everything in a bowl and ate it as a huge salad with pita points on the side, woah!
So good! I hope you enjoyed today’s super easy recipe and fun snacking tray! This can easily be made bigger or smaller depending on your needs, super simple!
Don’t forget to go check out Pearls Olives Facebook page and give it a like if you wish! The sweepstakes is on their instagram as well. The sweepstakes is for Pearls Lunch Money, where you can win $50 to spend at your favorite grocery store! The sweepstakes will be running through 9/11 so make sure to enter!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - May 17, 2019
- Sweet London Mule Cocktail - May 16, 2019
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - May 15, 2019