**This post is a paid campaign with LifeLock as a Brand Ambassador.
All thoughts and opinions expressed are 100% my own. #LifeLockSafety **
Hi there! This is a follow up post to the original, Protect Yourself from Identity Theft post I did last month. In that post I shared my experience with Identity Theft and how using LifeLock can benefit you from going through the struggles I went though. Today, I want to discuss a little more in detail about credit monitoring and how it isn’t really proactive identity theft protection. I would hate for you to experience the hassle I went through, keep reading to learn more!
LifeLock goes above and beyond credit monitoring. I have been noticing more and more commercials on TV for LifeLock and I was really proud to see them knowing I was one of their brand ambassadors! They talked about their LifeLock Ultimate protection. Here are a couple amazing benefits to having a LifeLock membership:
- They contact major credit card companies on your behalf, this helps to remove your name from mailing lists for preapproved credit offers.
- There is a secure member portal where you can easily monitor your alerts.
- With LifeLock Ultimate protection, they will secure you even deeper by monitoring public and court records.
- Also under the Ultimate protection, they keep track of any of your known alternate names in addition to the one you currently use. (This will really benefit me, after getting married and changing my last name, I still to this day get offers from companies using my maiden name!)
- They send an easy to review monthly report so you can keep track of your information that way as well.
These are just some of the benefits from LifeLock. To find out more, you can visit the LifeLock Site and see all the benefits for yourself!
LifeLock as generously provided a promo code for you to use to receive 10% of!! When checking out just use promo code LifeLockSaftey
Now for the giveaway!
One lucky winner will recieve 1 year FREE membership to LifeLock! Simply leave a comment below telling me why you would like the membership. The winner will be chosen at random on July 7th, make sure to leave an e-mail address in your comment where you can be reached. Good Luck!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - May 17, 2019
- Sweet London Mule Cocktail - May 16, 2019
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - May 15, 2019