This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Marzetti® Brand. All opinions are 100% mine.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potato Wedges, oven roasted potatoes finished with Garlic Parmesan sauce!
Welcome back, friends! Today I have a super simple side dish that will please the pickiest of eaters! Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potato Wedges….. drooling yet?? These yummy potatoes will go with so many dishes, or you can eat them by yourself for lunch like I did! NO JUDGING.
Taking yellow potatoes cut into wedges, tossed in olive oil with a little salt and pepper. Thrown into the oven until golden and crispy, they are so heavenly! BUT, to top it all off, I added Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Finishing Sauce, a new delicious sauce to add to cooked veggies!
I used the Garlic Parmesan flavor but it also comes in honey balsamic (pair with broccoli, carrots, green beans) , thai chili (pair with mushrooms, snow peas, zucchini) and lemon basil (pair with corn on the cob, butternut squash) flavors too! I can’t wait to try the thai chili one next.
To be honest, I think the Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Finishing Sauces would be amazing as a dipping sauce as well, jus’ sayin’. This recipe is adapted from The Pioneer Woman.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potato Wedges
- Number of potatoes you wish to cook and style I used three here, yukon golds, cut into wedges
- enough olive oil to coat
- kosher salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- about 1/4 Cup or more to taste Veggie Drizzle Garlic Parmesan flavor
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. lace cut potatoes into a large bowl, add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Lay on a sheet tray in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn potatoes over, bake an additional 10 minutes or until a fork inserted has no resistance. Let cool slightly, drizzle with Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Garlic Parmesan Finishing Sauce, serve and enjoy!
These are so extremely easy to make and incredibly delicious! Oh yea, that crispy golden brown exterior is where it’s at! Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Finishing Sauces can be found in the produce section of the grocery store by the refrigerated pre-cut items.
Also, it is low in calories, score! There are 20-45 calories per serving. Try it out today and let me know how you like this recipe and Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Finishing Sauces in the comments below!
Latest posts by Dana DeVolk (see all)
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - May 17, 2019
- Sweet London Mule Cocktail - May 16, 2019
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - May 15, 2019