What do you use to sweeten up your favorite beverages? I used to use artificial sweeteners only because they are easily dissolved in drinks. Now, with these new Domino® Pourable Light Brown Sugar and Domino® Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar, I get to have a Frenzy Free morning. By adding these Domino products, adding real superfine sugar to beverages guarantees no gritty particles in your drinks!
Frenzy Free Mornings and a Giveaway!
Here are a few reasons why I’m loving these new Domino sugar products:
- They have new cute containers. It is a flip top canister that closes after every use. That means, fresh sugar every time and no messy kitchen! It is also an hourglass shape, which is not only cute but helps get a good grip on it when you pour. The hourglass shape is also sturdy and comes in two flavors: Pourable Light Brown Sugar and Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar. I like having both on hand.
- The Pourable Light Brown Sugar was once known as Brownulaterd, but now it’s even better. It is lump clump free and won’t harden. This is my favorite flavor, it is so easy to sprinkle over your morning cereal, sweeten up an iced tea or perfect for an after dinner snack of fresh fruit. This Pourable Light Brown Sugar is now available for the first time in the western US.
- These sugars are ideal with dissolving in drinks, hot or cold! It’s all about the sugar crystals, they are Superfine , finer than you will find in regular granulated sugar. This helps speedily blend into your favorite coffee, cold beverages or smoothies!
- For more information on the Domino Sugar’s Flip Top feature visit this website: https://www.dominosugar.com/flip-top-sugars
So, as you can see these are the perfect sugars to use in the all your favorite beverages or even in recipes! Adding this superfine sugar to recipes such as salad dressing or sauces will guarantee no gritty sugar. They especially make my morning Frenzy Free by getting my coffee fix faster and knowing my sugar dissolves completely, it leaves no gritty particles which I hate!
What flavor will you try first?
Now for the giveaway!
Three lucky winners will have the chance to try out Domino Sugar for Free! You will receive a coupon (up to $3 value) for the sugar in the mail, provided by Domino Sugar. Let me know in the comment section below what your favorite feature about these products are or what your first way to use them will be! Winner will be selected at random and will be picked on March 15th. Make sure to leave your email address in your comment so I have a way to contact you, good luck!
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Dip - October 23, 2020
- Chocolate Chip Muffins - October 21, 2020
- The Best Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe (Stovetop and Oven Directions) - October 19, 2020