This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine. #IcedDelight
I love coffee. I’m not one to drink it all day long, but I HAVE to have a piping hot mug of it in the morning. More often than not, I have to have another glass in the afternoon especially on those busy blogging days! But, during summer I just can’t bring myself to have another glass of hot coffee. So, I decided to come up with three fun recipes to enjoy iced coffee during the summer!
My first, and favorite way to have iced coffee is this ah-mazing mocha milkshake! Now, of course you can have this as a dessert but eating ice cream during the summer months is like breathing. You just gotta do it!
- 2 Cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 Cup International Delight Iced Coffee, Mocha Flavor (or any flavor you prefer)
- 1 Cup whipped cream (plus more for garnish)
- 2 Tbls chocolate hazelnut spread
- chocolate chips for garnish
- Place all ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a blender. Blend to the consistency you prefer.
- Garnish with more whipped cream and chocolate chips (optional). Enjoy!
UGH, so yummy… I swear I say this all the time but this might be the best milkshake I’ve ever had… just sayin’.
Next up, Banana Mocha Smoothie, the perfect way to start the morning on those extra hot days, or as a meal replacement or afternoon snack.
Banana Mocha Smoothie
- 1/2 Cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 6 iced coffee ice cubes, I used International Delight Iced Coffee Mocha Flavor
- 1/3 Cup International Delight Iced Coffee Mocha Flavor
- 1 Tbls honey
- This one you have to prep a little in advance. The night before, pour the iced coffee into ice cube trays, let it freeze. Once it’s frozen, pop them out and place in a zip lock bag and place back in the freezer until ready to make smoothie.
- Place all ingredients in a blender that is able to blend ice. Blend until smooth, enjoy!
The third way to enjoy iced coffee is a Mocha Float! Again, this can easily double as a fast dessert for a get together or just a night at home! But, it’s also amazing as an afternoon pick me up!
- 1 1/2 Cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 Cup International Delight Iced Coffee, Mocha flavor
- Place ice cream in a glass, pour iced coffee over ice cream. Serve and enjoy!
You really can’t get much easier than this delicious float! And, with the help of International Delight iced coffees it really makes these recipes easy to assemble! They have lots of flavors but my favorite, if you can’t tell, is mocha! It’s also amazing on it’s own just straight up in a glass!
International Delight is hosting a super fun tumbler sweepstakes and twitter party!
- You can enter daily for the tumbler sweepstakes simply by going to International Delight Iced Coffee facebook page by clicking here. Through the end of August you will be able to win a tumbler, 100 tumblers awarded each week!
- #IcedDelight Twitter party is happening the week of July 7th, International Delight and Coldstone Creamery will he celebrating their favorite things about iced coffee season, and you know there will be prizes!
So, what do you think, will you be trying out one of these iced coffee recipes?