Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie, ooey gooey deliciousness. Even better topped with ice cream!
Ugh yes! You are right, that IS a slice of Heaven on plate! There is no dessert I love more than one that is warm, gooey with a scoop of ice cream on top. Ugh, my fav!
First of all, I want to apologize for not posting as often as normal lately. I have been having multiple family members in the hospital and things are finally starting to look better! I was able to get back in the kitchen today and knock out a bunch of killer recipes, including this one! It feels so good to be back in the groove!
So, since we are in a new month, seriously, where does the time go? I know you hear that all the time but I am in SHOCK it is already November. Woah. So you know, a new month means a new series!
November is Christmas desserts month, YES! One of my favs as well! To start it off this is insanely delicious double chocolate chip cookie pie, because… well just look at it!
I know, this doesn’t scream Christmas (next week’s dessert will though, come back and seeeee!) but I figured hey, all cookies can be Christmas cookies, right?! Right. And, frankly I just really wanted to make this pie! hehe
I got the idea from one of my favorite YouTubers, Colleen Ballinger. She shared a similar version in a google hangout she had a few weeks back. It sounded so good I had to make one too!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 9 inch frozen pie crust
- 1 Cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 Cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place flour, brown sugar and salt in a medium sized bowl and mix together.
- Place the cooled butter in a small bowl and whisk in the eggs and vanilla until fully combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix completely. Pour in all the chocolate chips, mix to combine and pour into pie crust. Place foil in a dome around pie crust, so it doesn't burn.
- Place in oven and cook 40-50 minutes to desired doneness. Let cool for 10 minutes, cut and enjoy! Even better with a scoop of ice cream!
YUM!! We love our cookies more on the softer side so I pull it out right at 40 minutes. If you like it a little more done, no biggie, leave it in a little longer!
Just like Colleen mentioned, it is SO easy!!
And, if you’re like me, don’t forget that ice cream!
Annnnd, dig in! Boom. You’re welcome! LOL, I know you missed me! *wink*
If you liked this recipe, please visit these others!
- Overnight French Toast - August 3, 2020
- Creamy Greek Pasta Salad - July 29, 2020
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - July 27, 2020