Hi there! If you remember, last month I participated in a new monthly themed series with a group of extremely talented other bloggers! We call ourselves #CreativeBuzz and today’s post is another super fun themed post for that series! We all had to come up with a post focusing on pastels. My creative juices started flowing immediately and I’ve been really wanting to make an elegant yet easy craft to share! So, here you have it! DIY Decorative Fabric Wrapped Balls, so cute, super easy and a great way to decorate for spring with pastels!
I placed my decorative fabric balls in a cute little vintage looking basket I picked up and put a couple wicker balls I had with it.
I love how they look on my nightstand, so cute but simple. I really hope you enjoyed today’s easy craft! Don’t forget to check out the other #CreativeBuzz posts below:
1. Modern Pastel Art from Tied Ribbon
2. Diy Dyed & Laceless Shoes from Made to be a Momma
3. Rolled Paper Bead Bracelet from Sugar Bee Crafts
4. Diy Decorative Fabric Wrapped Balls from This Silly Girl’s Life
5. Easter Egg Chair Back Covers from Handmade in the Heartland
6. Pastel Bookshelf Makeover from Carissa Miss
7. DIY Modern Art and Free Pillow Templates for Spring from All Things With Purpose
8. Spring is in the Air & Spring is Here Free Printable from 733Blog
9. Spring Oreo Truffles from Just Us Four
10. Pastel Confetti Trees from One Krieger Chick
11. Gathered Felt Flower Tutorial from Do Small Things with Love
Until Next Time,
Looking for more craft inspiration? Follow my DIY & Crafts board on Pinterest!
- Overnight French Toast - August 3, 2020
- Creamy Greek Pasta Salad - July 29, 2020
- Peel and Eat Shrimp Cocktail (Plus Cocktail Sauce Recipe!) - July 27, 2020