Crockpot Mashed Potatoes with Greek Yogurt
- 4 pounds potatoes cut into 2 inch cubes (this time round I used russet and red potatoes. You can peel yours, but I like the skins)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk you can use a milk substitute here
- 1/2 stick butter cubed
- salt and pepper for taste
- Cut the potatoes and place in crock pot. Add about a 1/4 cup water at the bottom. On top of the potatoes, place your cubed butter. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on low for 2-5 hours
- Once done, add your yogurt, milk and salt/pepper. If you’re going to use your electric mixer, barely mix until mashed up. You don’t want to over beat your potatoes or they can turn into a paste (still good, but not as good as fluffy potatoes).