Creamy lemon-berry tartlets… sigh. These are an elegant, delicious, EASY, impressive dessert to serve at your next dinner party!
OR, the next time you get a killer sweet tooth but don’t want to over do it! Crescent roll dough topped with sweetened cream cheese that is flavored with fresh squeezed lemon juice, topped with the freshest berries and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
This dish is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
But, most importantly, aren’t they just so pretty?!
It is not overly sweet but just a hint of salty, sweet, tart and creamy goodness!
Creamy Lemon Berry Tartlets
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 4 Tbls granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or bean paste
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Cup strawberries chopped
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 1 Cup raspberries
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to directions on back of crescent roll dough. Unroll crescent roll dough and pinch the seams of two pieces together, to form a rectangle. Go around the edges and pinch the edges together, twirling the ends. Using 1 tbls of the granulated sugar on each piece, sprinkle sugar on the outer edges.
- Bake dough for 10 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Let cool completely.
- While the dough is cooling, make the cream cheese mixture by placing the softened cream cheese in a bowl. Add in the lemon juice, 1/2 Cup powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture over the four tarts.
- Top with fresh berries. Serve immediately with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
Step by Step Directions
Ahh, can’t you see yourself enjoying one of these on your back porch this weekend… or for tonight’s activities?! What is your favorite dessert made with crescent roll dough??
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might like these as well: