Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Mug Cake for Two, make this fast, sweet treat for your sweetie and you on Valentine’s Day!
Eeek! Valentine’s Day is literally right around the corner! I have shared many desserts lately that would be perfect for the holiday. BUT, if you want something a little decadent and special… just for the two of you, then this recipe is it!
These little mug cakes take no time at all and are just the right amount of dessert to tease your sweetie!
Mini chocolate chips, red velvet cake topped with Reddi-wip whipped topping, yum! You will be begging for more!
This Valentine’s Day I’ve teamed up with Reddi-wip to #ShareTheJoy . They are on a mission to share small moments of joy all around with these three ways:
- Joy has a catalytic effect. When you’re surrounded by joy, it grows and expands exponentially.
- Joy is sensorial. Joy is best experienced through all of your senses.
- Joy in the moment. There is joy all around us, we just have to take a moment to experience it.
So #ShareTheJoy with your sweetie and make them this special treat!
Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Mug Cake for Two
- 1/2 Cup + 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 3/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 20 drops red food coloring
- 1/3 Cup mini chocolate chips plus more for garnish
- Reddi-wip for topping
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the milk, vinegar, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, oil and food coloring until smooth.
- Place equal amounts of the mix into two microwaveable mugs. Split the chocolate chips between the mugs and stir in.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes each or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Be careful, the mug will be extremely HOT!
- Top with Reddi-wip and more chocolate chips, serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Popsugar.
This is so insanely easy, I can’t believe I have never posted a mug cake before!
YUM, and it is just loaded with chocolate chips… a girl’s dream! 😉
YAY! I am so happy with how these came out, super cute and yummy all at the same time!
If you are looking for a little bit of a lighter Valentine’s Day treat, cut up your favorite fruit and add a whoosh of Reddi-wip, made with real cream and it’s only 15 calories!
But, you know me… I’ll take a mug cake please! hehehe
Connect with Reddi-wip!
This is sponsored content written by me on behalf of Reddi-wip. The opinions are all mine.