This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
Candy Corn Trifle, layers of pudding, cake and whipped cream to make an easy, festive Fall dessert!
I’m a sucker for cute desserts! But, make them easy and I’m allll over it. With the help of Snack Pack pudding, you can throw together this super adorable candy corn trifle in no time and watch kids and adults faces light up! Candy corns are already a classic Halloween/fall treat and the colors just pop. I think these trifles are a great way to incorporate the fun colors of the candy into a bigger treat.
I made these into mini trifles but you can also make a larger batch in a huge trifle bowl and it will be even more stunning! As I mentioned, I used Snack Pack pudding for the pudding layer on the bottom of my trifle. I was wanting to make a fun dessert but didn’t have a lot of time. Then I saw the Snack Pack pudding on a display at my local Walmart and snatched them up! I also got one Reddi Wip for a quick topping that’s delicious and a bright white color I needed.
I got the vanilla flavor because first it’s the easiest to dye and secondly because vanilla is my favorite flavor!
The best part about this dessert is you can make the elements for it in advance and then assemble it just as you’re about the serve. So easy and fast for a big Halloween party or Thanksgiving spread!
Candy Corn Trifle
- Vanilla Snack Pack pudding chilled
- Orange cake mix plus ingredients for cake
- Reddi Wip whipped cream
- Candy corn for garnish
- yellow food coloring
- Bake the cake according to the directions on the back of the box in advance so it is cooled completely.
- In a bowl, add the vanilla Snack Pack pudding and dye a yellow color. I kept a candy corn out to use as a guide for the right color.
- If making mason jar trifles as pictured, layer half of the pudding in the bottom of each jar. Take the cake and crumble it into the jar until almost to the top. Top with Reddi Wip, garnish with candy corn if desired, serve and enjoy!
Step by Step Directions
YUM and adorbs if I do say so myself. I hope you enjoyed this recipe! What’s your favorite way to use Snack Pack pudding cups??
Connect with Snack Pack: