This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TaiPeiGoodFortune #CollectiveBias
Asian Sweet and Sour Cranberry Dipping Sauce, the perfect condiment to any holiday spread!
Now that the holidays are here, there are going to be tons of gatherings and parties. This often makes it one of the more stressful times of the year for some, when we should be spending it with family and friends! Today I am going to be sharing some tips for stress free party planning as well as a recipe for Asian Sweet and Sour Cranberry Dipping Sauce! YUM.
My first tip for stress free party planning is to use the frozen food aisle to help with your appetizer menu. To me, the funnest parties are ones where there are tons of little bites and a wide variety of appetizers. This is where today’s sponsor, Tai Pei comes in. Picking up Tai Pei Spring Rolls and Egg Rolls are 1. super fast and easy 2. affordable to feed a large group and 3. delicious! There is a wide variety of flavors. I found mine while shopping at Walmart in the frozen food section.
Now that you have your appetizers set, I always like to throw in a personal touch. That’s where tip two applies. Making a seasonal dipping sauce to go along with your Tai Pei Spring Rolls and Egg Rolls help to tie in the flavors of the holidays! My Asian Sweet & Sour Cranberry Dipping Sauce is just the thing to make and wow your guest! It is very versatile and goes great with Asian foods or even as a fun sauce. Hello roasted duck! Even though this sauce sounds super sophisticated, it’s a breeze to make. See for yourself:
Asian Sweet and Sour Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 Cup water
- 1/3 Cup white vinegar
- 1 Tbls Fresh Cranberry Jam or cranberry sauce
- cornstarch slurry equal parts cornstarch and water mixed
- Place all ingredients but the cornstarch slurry in a small sauce pot over medium heat. Whisk to combine and let come to a boil.
- As soon as mixture reaches a boil, add in the cornstarch slurry while whisking at the same time. Add about 1 Tbls at a time until your desired thickness. (I only added about 1 Tbls because I wanted mine on the thinner side.)
- Take off the heat and let cool until ready to serve. Serve with your appetizers or as desired, enjoy!
See, so easy and so delicious!
Another tip I have for easy clean up is to invest in silicone baking mats. They are so easy to clean because nothing sticks to them and you won’t have to fight with your sheet trays after either!
More tips for stress free party planning:
- Make lots of lists to make sure you don’t forget anything. A grocery list, a prep list, a guest list. Just to stay organized and keep everything in order!
- A prep list is an essential way to stay organized. The worst thing you can do is forget to make a part of your meal and then have your guests waiting around while you finish.
- Make items in advance whenever possible. Chop your veggies, make your salad dressings and dips. Mixed drinks and desserts can also be made ahead!
I hope you found some of my stress free party planning tips useful! Remember, products like Tai Pei Spring Rolls and Egg Rolls are huge time savers without sacrificing quality and flavor. With lots of varieties, you will find flavors all of your guests will enjoy! With delicious crispy wrappers, chunks of chicken, pork and shrimp! And don’t forget about guests with dietary requirements, fresh cut veggies are in each flavor but make sure to pick up a veggie only option as well! Dipping sauces are conveniently in each box already to go with your Tai Pei Spring Rolls and Egg Rolls but I hope you give my recipe a try as well!
Remember to have fun this holiday and don’t stress the small stuff, use the help of Tai Pei!
Connect with Tai Pei: