Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups, apple cream cheese rolled inside cinnamon swirl bread and baked to crunchy, creamy deliciousness.
Cream cheese roll ups are a yummy dessert, snack, or breakfast option.
Cream Cheese Roll Ups
Happy fall, ya’ll! These cream cheese roll ups stuffed with apple pie filling and rolled in cinnamon sugar are the perfect fall treat!
I serve them with cinnamon buttermilk caramel sauce for dipping but they are just as good on their own. I’m just addicted to this caramel and find an excuse to use it with everything!
What’s a better fall flavor combination than apples, cinnamon, and caramel? I’ll wait.
There isn’t any!
Take me to the recipe for Cream Cheese Roll Ups already!
Thank you so much for your eagerness to view my recipe.
If you would rather not hear my super helpful tips and tricks, FAQ, and my overall awesomeness and get straight to this delicious Cream Cheese Roll Ups – you can very easily scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Bon appetit.
The house smelled like fall while baking these.
Jeremy couldn’t resist and snuck a couple before I could take my photos, he is a cinnamon lover.
And cream cheese. and apples, really…
How to make Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
These little crispy cuties are so easy to make! All you do is take cinnamon swirl bread. Cut off the crusts and roll them out with a rolling pin until they are flat.
Then, take the cream cheese, apple pie filling and mix it together. Take that and spread it all over the bread.
Roll them up like little cigars, dip them in melted butter. Roll them next in cinnamon sugar and place on a sheet tray.
Bake them off until lightly golden brown.
And, that’s it! They get this crispy, crunchy, addictive exterior and the inside stays moist and ooey-gooey from the cream cheese.
Cinnamon cream cheese roll ups- perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert!
How to store cream cheese roll-ups:
I recommend storing any extra in an airtight container in the fridge but these are definitely best when eaten right away! Plus that won’t be hard since they are so good!
Have I mentioned how amazing these smell too? I mean it doesn’t get much better than this!
There is a hint of apple too, it’s just a showstopper of a breakfast, or snack, or dessert!
This recipe was inspired by Lil Luna’s Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups.
What are your favorite fall treats?! I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
Looking for more yummy apple desserts? Please visit my other apple recipes:
Tools used to make cream cheese roll ups:
How to make cream cheese roll ups from scratch
Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- 1 loaf cinnamon swirl bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces apple pie filling chopped fine (or cinnamon applesauce in a pinch)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 stick 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Cinnamon Buttermilk Caramel Sauce for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Cut crusts off bread, roll out with a rolling pin until flattened. Set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, apple pie filling, and powdered sugar until smooth and combined. Set aside. Mix together the cinnamon and granulated sugar, set aside.
- Spoon about a tablespoon amount onto each piece of bread. Roll bread pieces to resemble cigars. Dip in the butter then immediately roll into the sugar. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 16-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with caramel sauce if desired.
For even more apple recipe inspiration check out Parrish’s Spiced Caramel Apple Poke Cake!
- The Best Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe (Stovetop and Oven Directions) - October 19, 2020
- Apple Cider Rum Punch - October 16, 2020
- Pecan Pie Brownie Bombs - October 14, 2020